Effective Date: January 2010
2. Personally Identifiable Information: “Personally Identifiable Information” is any information that personally identifies you, such as your name, email address or your telephone number. For example, you may be asked to provide the following information: Email Correspondence Scattered throughout the Site are links or forms that can be used to contact this Site so you can comment, make a complaint, make suggestions and ask questions. Your name, organization, title, email address, address, and phone number are required on these forms. Office Ally may put information from email on file, but does not currently share, sell, license or transmit this information with third parties without express authorization from you.
How We Use Gathered Information
1. Anonymous Information: Anonymous Information is used internally for Site administration, troubleshooting, and to help improve the quality of this Site and its design. We may share such aggregated, non-personally identifiable information, such as demographics, with existing and prospective business partners and advertisers.
2. Personally Identifiable Information: Personally Identifiable Information collected by Office Ally may be used for purposes including administration of the Site, forum registration, and communications with you. In all cases, however, we will only use your information as permitted by law. We may also disclose Personally Identifiable Information if we are required to do so by law or we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law or with legal process; (b) protect and defend our rights and property; (c) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Site; or (d) protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public. Please note we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure in such cases.
3. Security: Security of information communicated by or to us over the Internet is of utmost concern to us; however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. This Site incorporates reasonable safeguards to protect the security, integrity and privacy of the personal information we have collected. We have put in place reasonable precautions to protect information from loss, misuse and alteration, including Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and database encryption. Please do not use email to communicate information to us that you consider confidential.
4. Disclosure of Information Through Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we may buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses, and in so doing, acquire customer information. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets. Similarly, in the event that a portion or substantially all of Office Ally’s assets are sold or transferred to a third party, customer information (including Personally Identifiable Information) would likely be one of the transferred business assets.
5. Our Commitment to Children's Privacy: Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us. The Children's Online Privacy and Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”) defines a “Child” as anyone under the age of 13. Office Ally strictly adheres to COPPA. For that reason, we do not collect or maintain information obtained through our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our Site is structured to attract anyone under 13.
7. Consent and Modifications to Privacy Statement: This Site is controlled, operated and administered entirely within the United States. By using this Site, you signify your agreement to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not disclose any personal information through this Site. This Policy and the notices outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any third party.
10. Account Revisions, Revoking & Deleting Personal Information: We welcome your questions, comments and all feedback pertaining to your privacy or any other issue with regard to this Site. You may contact us at:
Office Ally, LLC
1300 SE Cardinal Court Ste 190
Vancouver, WA 98683